Freshwater Habitats Trust works with a number of local, national and international companies who support our commitment to environmental protection.
Our corporate support scheme gives companies the opportunity to support crucial freshwater conservation work in the UK, while at the same time demonstrating to customers and stakeholders their active involvement in environmental issues.
How companies can help freshwater conservation
There are a number of different ways to get involved with Freshwater Habitats Trust as we offer bespoke packages to suit companies’ specific interest and budget. Packages can include involvement in freshwater wildlife surveys, like the Clean Water Survey, practical site management, sponsorship opportunities, staff fundraising, advertising space and more.
The Corporate Scheme is split into various giving levels, hopefully there is one to suit your company:
- Corporate Member – Regular Donor (£120 per year +VAT): This level of support includes a link from our website to yours, and a section on our corporate supporters page describing your organisation with text, a quote and your logo.
- Corporate Member – High Value Donor (£600 per year +VAT): This package includes the regular donor benefits above, plus a blog item within our e-bulletin Ripples (circulation using our social media links to around 10,000 followers). We can also promote news items through our social media channels for you a few times a year.
- Corporate Member – Major Donor (£1800 per year +VAT): This level of support includes the High Value Donor benefits, plus direct access to our expert advice service for any freshwater management or creation issues (by phone or email). This includes the option of a half day site visit per year to provide onsite advice. Your company name will be listed in our glossy annual report as a donor contributing over £1000 towards our work.
- Corporate Member – Benefactor (£3600 per year +VAT): Benefactor support includes the High Value Donor package plus a full day of FHT time. This could be used for onsite advice, a talk to your staff or associates about what we do and the importance of freshwater habitats and an outside activity (pond dipping, testing for clean water etc.), or a staff away-day at a Flagship Pond site to see some of the best freshwater sites in the country.
- Corporate Member – Corporate Donor (donation of your choice): We are of course, very pleased to receive donations at the level you feel able to give, and are happy to discuss a personalised benefits package, using the information above as guidance.
To get involved, or to have an informal discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01865 595505.
We look forward to working with you!
You can find out more about our current corporate supporters here